|LOCATION:||Waihe’e Coastal Dunes & Wetland Refuge|
|WHEN:||OCTOBER 29th, 30th, and 31st 2020|
WHAT A 2020 YEAR
Just know we tried to have something for the community. We all need it. Stay safe and thank you to everyone who supported this event. Special thanks to The Hawaiian Island Land Trust for everything and for your effort to want to make this happen. Great staff.
- There will be various scenes on a guided 1 mile path
- ATVs will guide you through various scenes and experiences
- Darkness, noise, freaks, zombies, clowns, and psychos will haunt you
- Waves start at 6:00pm till 10pm, every 5 minutes, up to 10 cars at a time
- Course will be well marked so stay on course
- When you stop, you must turn your lights and engine off
- Watch out, because these freaks will get closer than you think and will come from everywhere
- HAVE FUN.
How The Event will Work
- Sign up online. Cars are $30 and trucks are $35. Keep confirmation.
- After you sign up for your day, you will call 357-4181 to reserve your start time. DO NOT FORGET THIS PART AFTER YOU REGISTER. YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER WILL REMIND YOU TO DO SO.
- Remember to come on the proper day and time.
- Come to the event site at least 10-15 minutes before start time, to check in. Bring your confirmation form and ID.
- Once you have checked in, then you will move to the waiting area and wait to start the insanity. An ATV will be guiding you.
- Once you start, put all lights on dim(yellow lights). Turn off radio. Then follow ATV. You cannot go faster than the ATV. You must stay between the designated caution tape.
- As you drive slowly, things will appear from the darkness. The ATV will stop at several areas of the pathway. At that time, you will shut off your engine and lights. It will be pitch dark. AT this time, all hell breaks loose.
- The course is close to a mile long. You will say a lot of different things along the way. Just be prepared.
- After you have completed the last scene, the ATV will guide you back out to the exit and then you’re free to go, if you survived.
- TO SCARE YOU!!!!!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AND REMEMBER:
- NO FEEDING THE FREAKS. SO STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- NO DRINKING ALCOHOL OR COMING INTOXICATED. THINK SAFETY FOR EVERYONE.
- NO SMOKING
- NO LITTERING
- NO HONKING YOUR HORN DURING EVENT
- NO INTIMIDATING, HARRASSING, SPITTING, THROWING THINGS AT VOLUNTEERS
- SHUT ENGINE AND LIGHTS OFF WHEN ASKED
- KEEP LIGHTS ON DIM WHEN DRIVING PATHWAY
- STAY IN YOUR CAR
- NO MACE
- DO NOT FLASH LIGHTS IN ACTORS FACES
- THOSE IN THE TRUCK BED SHOULD WEAR A MASK
- Again, after you sign up for your day, you will call 357-4181 to reserve your start time. DO NOT FORGET THIS PART AFTER YOU REGISTER. YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER WILL REMIND YOU TO DO SO.
**No refunds of entries.
HAUNTED MAYHEM MAUI DRIVE THRU 2020
Haunted Mayhem is an evening haunted drive through event in one of the most scariest places on Maui, at night. This event starts at 6pm and goes till 10pm on October 29th-31st. It is scary and fun.
You can expect several different haunted themes throughout the event and surrounding areas. Clowns, zombies, monsters, psychos, ghosts, strange beings, freaks and the REAPER.
Just come and have some fun with family and friends.
***We have a right to refuse people coming in to the event drunk.
***We will have security and police. Anyone caught macing and or hurting any actor, will be asked to leave the site, so please just enjoy yourself and have fun with your family and friends.