Track Season Schedule:
April 1st @ Kamehameha Schools Maui @ 8am
April 8th @ Maui High School@ 8:00am
April 15th @ King Kekaulike High School @ 8:00am
April 22nd @ Kamehameha Schools Maui @8:00am
Time Schedule: Field Events start at 8am and running at 9am
Divisions: 4th thru 8th grade
Events: Field Events: Long Jump(6th-8th grade)
Broad Jump(4th-5th Grade ONLY)
Shot Put (6th-8th grade)
Track Events: 100, 200, 400, 800, 4×100( All Divisions)
1500(Only 6th-8th Grades)
Entries: Max is 4 entries per athlete(Including relay)
Enter meets at athletic.net and look at calendar under date and
Maui Youth and Open Track & Field Meet
Entries due each Thursday by 6pm, then registration is closed.
NO RACE DAY ENTRIES
Youth Cross Country Season Schedule
August 19th @8am-Kapalua
August 26th @8am-Seabury Hall
September 2nd @8am-Kamehameha Schools Maui
September 9th @8am-
September 16th @8am-Front Street Mile-Lahaina
September 23rd @8am-Kamehameha Schools Maui-Championships
Distances & Divisons:
Half a Mile: K-3rd Grade
Mile: 4th-5th Grade
Mile Half: 6th-8th Grade
Entries: Athletic.net. & Due by 6pm Thursdays before Meet
1. Remind your runners that you’ll have their tags and they don’t have to come to the registration table. (This will make it much easier for the UA (unattached runners) to p/u their tags. Coaches and Assistant coaches pick up tags.
2. Please return the unused pins and tags to me before you leave. I recycle the tags.
3. Please have the your runners pin their tags on the front of their shirt through the end of the tag (not the hole). They are marked “pin here”. This makes it easier for the “pullers” in the chute to tear and string the tags.
4. Remind your runners(especially the young ones) not to play with/tear off their tags before the race. We had quite a few frantic kids & parents rushing the registration table for new tags as they had already torn theirs off.
5. Tags are as follows: Yellow K-3th Grade, Blue 4th-6th grade, Red 6th-8th Grade
6. Coaches will be emailed course maps or you can look on this site.
7. Kids must stay on course
8. Parents must stay in designated areas and do not run with kids.
9. Keep dogs of course!!
10. Clean up any rubbish in your area if bringing snacks of any kind
11. Teach your kids the slow to fast concept at the beginning of the races.
12. Host schools need to do results and submit to coaches, Maui News, and me. Will put them online once received.
13. Kids can be disqualified from races if they cut course, push another runner down, impede a runner at the finish line, assisted by coaches and or parents and other runners by pushing them physically along the course. And swearing.
14. Please remind parents about sportsmanship at the meet and be respectful to all the volunteers.
2022 CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS